Michele T. LoBello, Esq.
Michele T. LoBello, Esq.
Michele T. LoBello is a founding partner of Black & LoBello.
Ms. LoBello received her bachelor’s degree from Arizona State University after serving as intern to the Honorable John McCain. Upon obtaining her Juris Doctor from Creighton University School of Law, Ms. LoBello served as law clerk to the Honorable Steven Jones, Eighth Judicial District Court Judge, Family Division. Practicing exclusively in the area of family law, Ms. LoBello handles all domestic matters, including divorce and post-divorce mediation and litigation, paternity, child custody, adoption, termination of parental rights, guardianship, prenuptial and cohabitation agreements, and juvenile dependency.
Ms. LoBello was admitted to practice with the State Bar of Nevada in 1994, and has practiced family law exclusively ever since. She has practiced before the State and Supreme Courts of Nevada, as well as before the United States District Court, District of Nevada, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Ms. LoBello has served as a Court Appointed Special Advocate, and is active in the Clark County Pro Bono Project. In addition, she has been noted in Who’s Who Among American Lawyers, Super Lawyers, is an AV® Preeminent rated attorney amongst peer reviews, the highest level of professional excellence, has been named in 2012 as one Desert Companion’s top Lawyers, and named “Legal Elite” by the Nevada Business Magazine in 2015.
- Family Law
Professional and Community Activities
- Nevada State Bar Association
- Clark County Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
Honors & Awards
- AV® Preeminent rated by Martindale-Hubbell – 2019
- Super Lawyers Mountain States ® for Family Law, 2007
- Desert Companion’s top Lawyer, 2012
- “Legal Elite” by the Nevada Business Magazine, 2019
- Attorney at Law Magazine Cannabis or Custody 2014
- Attorney at Law Magazine Please Judge My Kids 2014
- Attorney at Law Magazine Reconciling Bankruptcy and Divorce – Before, During or After? 2014
- Attorney at Law Magazine Marketing Your Family Law Practice 2014
- Attorney at Law Magazine A Practical Checklist for the Divorce Consultation 2013
- Attorney at Law Magazine Child Haven Lives up to its Name 2013
- Attorney at Law Magazine Tax Planning Before the Divorce 2013
- Attorney at Law Magazine He Said, She Said: Documenting Post-Divorce Custody and Child Support Issues 2013
- Attorney at Law Magazine Alimony Modification: Swift Action is Recommended 2013
- Attorney at Law Magazine Who Gets the House? 2013