Delwyn E. Webber, Esq.
Delwyn Webber has spent the last 12 years working in the practice areas of Estate Planning, Probate, and Guardianship.
Delwyn Webber was born and raised in New Zealand and moved to Australia in 2001. She completed her law degree at Bond University, Gold Coast, Australia, with Honors in 2004, and was admitted to the Queensland Supreme Court in 2004 and the High Court of Australia in 2005. Delwyn practiced real estate law, and Wills and Trusts until her move to America in 2005.
Delwyn Webber was admitted to the Nevada Supreme Court in 2008, and the United States Supreme Court in 2015. She spends her free time cheering on our Las Vegas Golden Knights with her husband and two daughters.
- Estate Planning
Professional and Community Activities
- Admitted to Practice:
- United States Supreme Court
- US District Court, District of Nevada
- US District Court of Appeal, District of Nevada
- Member, State Bar of Nevada
- American Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Top 100 Lawyers in Las Vegas, 2015
- Client Distinction Award 2013, 2015
- Top Attorneys of North America 2016, 2017
- 10 Best Estate Planning Attorneys, Nevada, 2018