Brigid M. Higgins, Esq.
Brigid M. Higgins is a Bankruptcy Attorney at Black & LoBello
Brigid Higgins specializes in business restructuring, bankruptcy litigation, and creditor’s rights. She is widely regarded among her peers and clients for her keen business knowledge and unmatched ability to successfully handle complex insolvency, reorganization, creditors’ rights, and commercial litigation cases across a wide variety of industries. Brigid Higgins has been integrally involved in all aspects of the reorganization and complex insolvency practice, representing clients including Nevada State Bank, 155 East Tropicana, LLC, d/b/a Hooters Hotel & Casino, PurchasePro.Com Liquidating Trust, Rialto Capital Management, USACM Liquidating Trust and California Bank & Trust. With previous experience working in the banking industry, Brigid Higgins provides financial insight to her clients when advising them on bankruptcy workout and litigation matters.
Professional and Community Activities
- Member, State Bar of Nevada
- Member, Clark County Bar Association
- Member, American Bankruptcy Institute
- Chairman of the Client Security Fund Committee, State Bar of Nevada
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA)
- Order of the Coif, an honorary scholastic society
Honors & Awards
- AV Certification Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- In Business Person of Influence, 2007
- Mountain States Super Lawyer, 2007-2018
- Nevada Super Lawyer, 2008
- Best Lawyers in America: Bankruptcy And Creditors’ Rights/ Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Las Vegas 2015, 2018